Sunday 8 June 2014

Lover to Two Eagles

A new release and a new series! The muse took me to Washington State, where there is an eyrie of shapeshifting eagles.
In a community where every eagle is an alpha, there are a lot of problems ahead, especially since they are used to mating in threes - two male breed partners and one lucky female breedmate!
Add to that a crisis. a shortage of breedmates has led to the rapid shrinking of the shapeshifting communities and a secret society has vowed to rid the world of the shapeshifter.
Daniel and Rett Great Wing are members of the Great Wing eyrie (shapeshifters name themselves after their place of origin, not their parents). They have been struggling to restore the eyrie, and are finally getting somewhere when Kiara Fitzgerald stumbles into their lives. This fiery woman gives as good as she gets - in and out of bed, but Daniel and Rett don't know if they can trust their breedmate.

Lover to Two Eagles is already a bestseller, and I couldnt be more proud of my new creation!

Read excerpts and buy the book here.

1 comment:

  1. Am I the only one who is sort of lost in these books? I started out with the Tigers 1, but people and events were mentioned I had no reference for. So I thought I might have missed some books. I bought 2 and 3 and I am still missing back story. I bought the Eagles book 1, still missing back story. I thought ok, Madam Joy's House, but that has nothing to do with the shifters. It's kind of frustrating to have names and incidents thrown at you like you should know about them. Ms. Ashcroft I really like your books but could you tell me where to find out about The Grid, when and how that chemical was introduced into the water supply that made all humans able to become breed mates and about the bank fail that wiped so many fortunes out and oh yeah, when did these shifters become public? Just to name a few of my questions. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete